Adobe Audition 2022
A professional audio workstation. Create, mix, and design sound effects with the industry’s best digital audio editing software, best audio cleanup, restoration, and precision editing tool for video, podcasting, and sound effect design.
Adobe Audition is a professional solution
for recording, editing, and mastering audio material. The editor processes all important formats from MP3 through AAC to AIFF and imports audio tracks from CDs. The editor lets you mix your music, voice, and sound clips on any number of tracks, using a wealth of studio and dynamic effects such as reverb and echo, compressors, limiter, and equalizer. With Adobe Audition, you can also edit and synchronize audio tracks of SD and HD videos. The internal sound card or audio interfaces such as the Pro Tools Mbox record external sound signals.
Overview of Adobe Audition CC 2022 Features
- Record, edit and integrate music clips
- Excellent stereo waveform editor.
- Useful visualization tools.
- Add oomph to your audio
- Create a podcast
- DeReverb & DeNoise effects
- On-clip gain control and waveform scaling
- Effects and presets migration
- Improved multitrack performance
- Add album art in MP3 files
- Support for Mackie HUI devices
- Visual keyboard shortcut editor
- Multichannel audio workflows
- Direct export from Audition with Media Encoder
- Remixing and adjusting song duration
- Pitch Bender and Pitch Shifter effects
- Click/Pop Eliminator and DeClicker effects
- Frequency band splitter
- Control surface support and parameter automation
- Adheres to film and television broadcast standards for audio.
- Strong audio-restoration, sound-removal, and noise-reduction tools.
System Requirements and Technical Details
Multicore processor with 64-bit support
Microsoft® Windows 10 (64-bit) v1909 or later
4GB of RAM
|Hard disk space||
4GB of available hard-disk space for installation; plus additional free space comprar viagra 25 mg en linea required during installation
1920×1080 or larger display
OpenGL 2.0 capable system
Sound card compatible with ASIO protocol, WASAPI, or Microsoft WDM/MME
|Control surface support||
USB interface and/or MIDI interface may be required for external control surface support (see manufacturer’s specifications for your device)
Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.